I will buy your ebook, read and write a thoughtful book review consisting of 50 to 100 words, press like, and agree with tags, english native

amazon,book reviews,kindle,ebook,authors,critique,smashwords,apple,nook,barnes and noble
Click here for more details

I will buy your ebook, read and write a thoughtful book review consisting of 50 to 100 words, press like, and agree with tags, english native
I will purchase your ebook (
99 or free please), read it, and then write an honest review on Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, or Apple (this is for ONE review only at one site- if you want additional sites please purchase another service for each site)
My write up will titillate potential readers into purchasing it
My assessments are real and honest which help you maintain reviews that have integrity and it will show that I purchased it at that site
I will write between 50-100 words (my choice)
I will also click on "like" and agree with your tags

I am an English speaking and writing native
Please only buy this service if your book is in English
I love reading most genres and look forward to reading your book! Thank you for looking at my services

Note: Forgive the strange wording

fivess will not let you use certain keywords more than a few times so I had to be creative

How this works if your product is more than
99:

99 and under = 1 service
1
00 to 4
99 = 2 services
5
00 to 9
99=3 services
10
00 to 14
99 = 4 services
If your item costs more than what is listed please contact me first for a quote
Thanks