I will give my best service to do your financial accounting

bookkeeping,data entry,excel
Click here for more details

I will give my best service to do your financial accounting
Dear Sir,
I have successfully completed BBA (special) degree at the University of Colombo
Following chartered strategic 1 examination conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountant of Sri Lanka

I have two years audit experience in the firm of Ernst & Young as an Accountant
Further have been seconded form Ernst & Young to carry out the function of “Fixed assets verification & Data preparation for Migrate to GLOBE (SAP)” in the Factory Controlling Department at Nestle Lanka PLC Kurunegala Factory for the period of ten months
I have six year accounting experience, working with Ceylinco Life and Peoples Insurance PLC at present

I will perform all the function assigned to me extreme honesty and with maximum commitment

If you have more details please don't be hesitate to contact me

Thank you,
Faithfully,
suranga