I will open your 5 higher chakras and balance your whole chakra system

chakra,healing,energy,chakra opening,chakra balancing,chakra healing,chakra session
Click here for more details

I will open your 5 higher chakras and balance your whole chakra system
There are 12 main chakras, but a lot of people only know and work with the main 7
I will open your 5 Higher Chakras and this will bring you to a state of open responsiveness with One or The Source
All of them play a very important role - and when they activated, you are grounded, connected to everything and able to manifest your desires and wishes

I will give you insights in the 5 higher chakras and I will open and balance your 12 chakras with a wonderful meditation

I will use my intuition, my clairvoyance, my clairsentience and my clairaudibility
I will treat all of your bodies, chakras, organs and body systems with the greatest respect
When I do healing work, I am connected with Divine source and I will work with gentle and smooth but very powerful energies
I will customize the balancing for your needs
I am not here to do a chakra balancing which fits for my needs or for what I think you need, I will do a chakra balancing which is perfect for you and what you need and like! you don´t need to tell me about the diseases you may have, but if you like and have enough trust and faith in me you are free to do this

For all my customers I offer ongoing support :-)