I will record an awesome video testimonial or commercial in my business suit

business,communications,fiverr,professional,video,intro,suit,express,girl
Click here for more details

I will record an awesome video testimonial or commercial in my business suit
Top Rated Seller ---------------Hey im Nichole and as you seen in my video I will help you, your company, product advertising and more
I love what I do and want you to love what I do!!
This service is 50 word script for 5
00
Which is roughly 30 seconds

I will wear this attire in the video, hair can be up or down your choice

I can look in the camera and read a script and it will look very natural

Please view additional services I have on fivess

I can add website, logo,pics to video for additional fees
Always ask if you wonder but not sure

I will refilm Only if I mistake a word ( which will be my fault) 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!