I will sing a personalized cover song for you a cappella as a semi professional singer

a cappella,happy birthday,christmas jingles,sympathy,song cover,singing,proposal
Click here for more details

I will sing a personalized cover song for you a cappella as a semi professional singer
!! 100% Positive Rating Seller!! Have someone's birthday coming up? Have a special someone you want to spend forever with and need a unique way to pop the question? I'm your gal!! I have been singing semi-professionally (as a soloist in my church) for around 10 years now and I love it! I will sing you any song as long as it is clean without swearing or suggestive content (if you're unsure of whether a song is ok or not, message before ordering please!) I also don't read music but please don't let that hinder you, I have a great musical ear and am very good at picking up a melody :) My favorite styles are contemporary christian and country :) I have been told my voice is a little too dainty for rock music lol! And I love to sing Christmas music any time of the year, so if you've got a favorite I can sing it for ya! Please message me for a sample :) Thanks for your time, and be sure to check out my other services!! *PS* I do not do videos, and songs will be delivered in mp3 format unless service extra is purchased
I also will only sing songs a capella, I don't play guitar or anything fancy, but hopefully, once you hear my sample, you'll find I don't need anything else