I will be your facebook girlfriend for 5 days

cute,facebook,flirt,flirty,fit,sexy,prank,ex,wife,partner,girlfriend,banter,joke,jealous
Click here for more details

I will be your facebook girlfriend for 5 days
Hi I'm Katie xx
I will be your laid back girlfriend/ flirty friend which ever you so wish for 5 days

My relationship status is set as complicated, so you can either make up your own story or If you prefer I can change it to in a relationship and tag you

I'll comment on your daily activity and/or like photos a few times a day or I can play along and you can tell me what to say and when/what you would-like me to post on

I'll happily be tagged in your posts or locations at anytime and will play along
I can also change my location to pretend I'm on holiday with you or just visiting

My profile is private so if any of your friends try and research me they wont be able to find out much

If any of them message me, Ill let you know straight away and it will be up to you for what you want me to say/reply

Hope to speak to you soon!
Katie xx