I will constructively critique your sucky sales copy for any cause product or service in 10 different ways that will get you more sales guaranteed

sales copy,copywriting,marketing,autoresponders,direct response
Click here for more details

I will constructively critique your sucky sales copy for any cause product or service in 10 different ways that will get you more sales guaranteed
Wonder why people have paid me 4-figures to write a sales letter or to rewrite their broken offers?


It's simple--because what I write WORKS

I'll evaluate and help your sales copy on 10 different areas, proven to get you more sales and better results

►Your Use or Not of Johnson Box / Kicker
►Your Headline
►Your Sub-Headlines
►Your Benefit Statements / Sales Bullets
►Your Risk Reversal Proposal
►Your Offer Clarity
►Your Psychological Persuasion Elements
►Your Value Proposition
►Your Use of Proof
►Your Post Script Use
As with all services from me, if you don't like it, I'll give you your $5-back--Guaranteed

After you order, please go to this service, send me a message with a web-link to the copy you want me to critique or attach it as a file

Please note this offer is not designed "as is" for eCommerce and/or brochure websites
It is for "formal sales copy"
So, if you want help with a site like this, please select the relevant service extra
Video sales letters are $5 per minute because I have to watch it several times

In all cases, the best value comes with the Video Critique service upsell--I will improve the copy word-for-word