I will convert your word doc, power point presentation, newsletter or pdf into a digital magazine/ flip book / virtual magazine

magazine,newsletter,ebook,flash,flip book,pdf,covert
Click here for more details

I will convert your word doc, power point presentation, newsletter or pdf into a digital magazine/ flip book / virtual magazine
I will convert your Word Doc, Power Point Presentation, newsletter, eBook, or PDF to an awesome flipbook/ digital magazine
I will send you all the files (compressed) you need so you can put the magazine on your own website
This package includes thumbnail preview, bookmark, search the text of the file, sound effects, auto slideshow, select and copy text, and view full screen option
All for only $5

Your readers will get the experiences of turn the pages of a real magazine
For more than 20 pages and if you need it extra fast see my extra services
Message me first if you have an urgent delivery timetable