I will create 50+ high pr blog posts with hugely spun content and minimum footprints

Blog,Posting,High,PR,Backlink,Blog,Reviews,SEO,Page,1,Google
Click here for more details

I will create 50+ high pr blog posts with hugely spun content and minimum footprints
We are using the Private BLOG network
There are 20,000+ blogs as of now, All blogs are PR0 to PR6 and out which 50 - 20k blogs will be randomly chosen depending upon what you order! I will create 50+ high pr blog posts with hugely spun content and minimum footprints with that


All posts are dripped over 3 days

The 14,000+ sites are owned by hundreds of different people over different servers / ips / domain registrars / hosting companies so there's no obvious footprint


Results in SERP usually show up within 3-4 days after the posts are scheduled


I can give you bonus from my other service 1100+ Wikisites with the full Report


Allow 2 URL and 2 Keyword from one of your domain
no adult, gambling, warez or pharma sites