I will create a high quality 3d animation of your logo up to 30 seconds

logo,animation,voice,music,spinning,3d
Click here for more details

I will create a high quality 3d animation of your logo up to 30 seconds
I will take your 2D logo, and create a 3d effect of it spinning on a white background similar to what you see here
For extras, I can add music, and/or add a voice over script
I will deliver this work in
flv or
mp4 format approximately 30 seconds in length
This type of professional effect is excellent for introductions and exits on your presentations and videos
No Logo? No problem
Contact me before ordering the service about getting a quality design created for you
To get started, click the "order now" Button, Above
Please ensure that you attach your logo when you purchase the service
A transparent
png is preferred
If you are unsure if your image has a transparent background, or if it will look good on a white background, contact me before ordering