I will do 20 minutes of valuable web/online research about anything you want, products, services, places and provide a professional report

niche,topic,assignment,research,online,market
Click here for more details

I will do 20 minutes of valuable web/online research about anything you want, products, services, places and provide a professional report
I am an **Experienced Online Researcher** and a Resource Investigator kind of personality
I have full time experience in the Business Intelligence department of a top 3 worldwide telecommunication company - details in my profile
Online research, topic research, niche research, market research, assignment research, homework research, whatever you find daunting is a pleasure for me to discover
I will save you time, money and provide exceptional research results for you

Please *CONTACT ME* first with your market research objectives and requirements, for complex requests it may require buying extra services to cover the full research
I am currently on a very very tight time schedule (full time work plus accomodation search, packing and moving) and I might not be able to deliver fast, so tell me also your needed delivery time before placing the order and I will see if I can fit it in at this moment