I will do a professional male australian voice over audio track for you

australian,voice over,character,website,advertise,funny,voiceover,spoken books,audiotrack
Click here for more details

I will do a professional male australian voice over audio track for you
I will record an AWESOME voiceover for you of 150 words per service (151 to 300 words = 2 services etc) with my natural Australian male accent
If you want more than 1 service because of longer script use the " Order more than one" option under the orange "Order Now $5" tab
and it gives you multiple options
If you order a "service Extra" you must clearly state what you are wanting
I have plenty of service Extras available check them out, Rush the Project, Put slide show to script, add text, write script, and more, check them out below

This service is Audio only, I'll send the voice over in MP3 and WAV format for you
I can do various emotions or styles as you desire
Well spoken, lot's of fun!
Also can do Game Show style or Sports announcer

You can watch the video for a sample of my voice, if you are wanting video you must order one of my many other services accordingly
!