I will draw a photo realistic portrait of you and mail it to you

sketch,gift,drawing,picture,portrait,photo realism,wedding,birthday,mail,christmas
Click here for more details

I will draw a photo realistic portrait of you and mail it to you
**THIS service IS LIMITED TO THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA ONLY** I will draw a photo realistic portrait of you using pencil and mail it to you for just $5! (additional shipping charges apply) This is a fivess
co
uk exclusive
Once the drawing is finished, I mail it to your provided address first class using the USPS in a large yellow envelope
The portrait is done on printing paper
Your portrait is drawn from the shoulders up only and drawn in black and white
Check out my service Extras if you're interested in a full body portrait and/or a color portrait
The 10 days indicated on the service only accounts for the completion of the drawing, not the mailing duration