I will enhance or master your audio and make it pretty, buy one get one free

audio,mastering,enhancements,tracks,voice over,mix,music,instruments
Click here for more details

I will enhance or master your audio and make it pretty, buy one get one free
For a limited time: 24-hour turnaround! Please contact before buying to let me know what you're looking for and for a free partial
*****I am not an enthusiast who only has a Soundcloud profile as credentials
I am a twenty-year veteran of the music business and have worked with 5 Grammy performers and 3 Grammy sound engineers
*****
I'll be transparent
No pics of fancy studios
No pics of me with some famous producer
Just the truth
I will enhance / master your audio (full mixes, voice-overs, individual instrument tracks, group tracks) at 5 bucks per track
I use high-end plug-ins from API, SSL, Chris Lord Alge, JJP, PuigChild, etc
Give me a try