I will give pet advice including training, care, nutrition, products ,breeding and general advice

answer,any,give,pet advice,training,care,nutrition,products,breeding,general
Click here for more details

I will give pet advice including training, care, nutrition, products ,breeding and general advice
Will answer any questions about your Pets including training, care, nutrition, products ,Breeding and general advice













































I have advanced training with large parrots to finches health care to breeding
Snakes turtles all reptiles
Pretty much any PET
You name it I have worked with it or fixed it!!! Even Degus yes I said degus
Never heard of them
Google them
One of My favorite pets for over 12 years hehe
















































You can call me the pet whisperer HA HA lol















































I have been a Professional trainer for 12 yrs and hold a Bachelors in Animal Science
I am knowledgeable in everything from basic obedience, dog pregnancy ,Advanced breeding methods ,birthing ,puppy care
problem behaviors to nutrition, pet products and trends in veterinary medicine