I will give you 20 useful tips for traveling in cox bazar

safe,and,real
Click here for more details

I will give you 20 useful tips for traveling in cox bazar
Some Information About Cox's Bazar:
Cox's Bazar is a town, a fishing port and district headquarters in Bangladesh
It is known for its wide sandy beach which, believed to be the world's longest natural sandy sea beach
It is an unbroken 125 km sandy sea beach with a gentle slope
It is located 150 km south of Chittagong
Cox’s Bazar is also known by the name "Panowa", the literal translation of which means "yellow flower"
Its other old name was "Palongkee"

How Many People Come to see This Beach:
Cox's Bazar, arguably the best tourist spot in Bangladesh, is visited by a large number of tourist from Britain, America, Korea, Japan, India, Nepal, Pakistan and many more countries each year
Though there is no specific record in Bangladesh Porjatan Corporation on how many people usually visit Cox's Bazar each year but an AFP report says that during the winter 10,000 available rooms in the beach area hotels usually remain occupied almost seven days a week

I Will Give You 20+ Useful And Mostly important Tips for Travelling in Cox's Bazar
That Helps To Make Easy to enjoy and also life safety for you
I am Bangladeshi
I Traveled Many country with my Family
I Gained Much experience