I will give you 50 japanese audio lessons

lessons,audio,book,translate,dictionary,grammar,speech,education,learn,japanese
Click here for more details

I will give you 50 japanese audio lessons
You will learn Japanese faster than ever! I PROMISE you!
***I will give you 50 Japanese audio lessons which are fun and easy to learn! **They will teach you Japanese basic and advanced grammar and speech and how to get around in Japanese environment (especially useful for tourists and first time Japan visitors)
***You will learn lots, and find every lesson fun and useful!
***Learn all kinds of stuff - from saying your name and age, counting to a thousand and more, making emergency calls, asking for directions, even FLIRTING :P
***If you decide to but this service, I will give you an EXTRA chart of the hiragana and katakana (the Japanese alphabets) so you get even more familiar with the Japanese language ( and learn how to read! )