I will give you a colour consultation for any room in your home

design,decorating,stylist,colour,makeover,renovations,home,interior
Click here for more details

I will give you a colour consultation for any room in your home
★As an interior designer, I charge clients $115 to do a colour consultation for the main areas of their home
For you, I will give you a colour consultation for any room in your home for $5!
★Maybe you're tired of the way your kitchen looks, and want an upgrade? You could be selling your home and want to attract potential buyers? Maybe you want to achieve a certain look, but are unsure how to do it on your own? By assessing the current space and finishings, I will provide you with a colour plan to transform the look of any room of your choice!
★I will provide links to the colours I have suggested, including the paint formula, and options for brands and finishes
With this, I will provide a detailed explanation of where the colour should be applied, and how it will work in the existing space
I will revise my original colour consult up to two times in order to achieve a paint plan you're happy with

★With years of design and construction experience, I am confident I can create a new space that you will want to spend more time in!