I will make you a professional dj drop

dj,drops,radio,voice over,samples,logo,commercials
Click here for more details

I will make you a professional dj drop
If you are looking for professional DJ Drops you have come to the right place
With over 20 years in the business I can produce custom DJ Drops, commercials, DJ Drops with FX, Mix Tape ID and much much more
for 1 service I will send you DJ Sound effects volume 1
If you want a custom DJ Drop please order my extras below

What is a DJ drop - A DJ "drop" is a cued sample on a CD, vinyl record, MP3 sample or other audio file that is used to identify the DJ, a radio station or give hype to a DJ mix
A DJ "drop" can also be a sound effect, a blip of a song or a customized audio identification
DJs use "drops" to create a sense of energy in live radio and club mixes
It is also a way for the DJ to let the crowd know who made them dance so hard