I will professionally edit anything you have written up to 3,500 words in less than 24 hours

writing,editing,proofreading,spelling,edit,proofread,grammar,punctuation,copy
Click here for more details

I will professionally edit anything you have written up to 3,500 words in less than 24 hours
Have you ever read something and just had to stop because of constant grammar and spelling mistakes? Didn't matter how interesting it was, you still skipped it, right? My editing service will make sure this never happens to you
I majored in journalism at St
John's University, worked for two years as the lead editor at the music website Who?Mag
net, blogged, I'm a native English speaker, and I am currently working on a novel
I will not only make your work error free, but I will ensure that your writing exceeds the standards required by your field, whether it is a short story, ebook, essay, or a press release
I am fast as well as efficient and will have the work done in less than 24 hours
I provide track changes in addition to your revised document so you can see the changes that were made and alter with a click if you desire
Please do not submit more words than you have paid for unless cleared by me, only submit work that is readable, and I don't do rewrites