I will program drums for your song and mix it

drum track,sampling,loops,mix,programming
Click here for more details

I will program drums for your song and mix it
I will program drums for ANY type of music! Including pop, rock, rap, electronica, metal, house, techno, dubstep, country or anything else you send me
I will send you back a stereo 24 bit 48 Khz
WAV file drum track for your song
I will make tracks up to 4 minutes long, and if you want the instruments on individual tracks I will send them that way for no extra charge but I wont do a mix
If you want me to mix the drums into your existing song or tracks I will and send you a bounce but I do not master
(I will one day once I get the right setup or access to a mastering house
) I use great samples, and they will be chosen based upon the style of music I receive
I have the Reason Drum Kits 2, cubase, protools, and thousands of samples I've collected over the years including ones I've recorded myself