I will promote or provide your website on Yahoo Answers

yahoo,link,building
Click here for more details

I will promote or provide your website on Yahoo Answers
Yahoo Answers provide both traffic and backlinks to your website
Popular sites often get more than 30% of their traffic from social answer sites like Yahoo Answers which means more natural visitors


★★★ I will respond to 5 questions on Yahoo Answers including your link in the response, promoting your website on its specific niche
★★★

I have a level 4 account with over 4100 points and 20% best answer rate accounts, all capable of posting clickable links on Yahoo Answers


I will write long unique professional answers getting your website as much traffic as possible


How does this work?

The process is simple!
• After you order, just let me know the website URL you want me to promote and I'll take it from there

• I will search for opened questions related to your niche
• I will respond to them providing a relevant and unique answer, promoting your website in my response