I will provide a greenscreen for a professional quality video of your choice

greenscreen,green screen,cool,video response,youtube,deal,facebook,upload,cute,girl
Click here for more details

I will provide a greenscreen for a professional quality video of your choice
for this service i use ALL PROFESSIONAL graded equipment to give you the best quality video for your buck 1 service = green screen background 30 seconds long or less with a script that you provide ***every 40 words is 1service ***,or you can give me bullet points and i will write my own script for you FREE of charge (most actors are charging extra for) you can also give me a picture/logo/whatever it is of your choice and i will put it in place of the green screen as shown in my video
if you need me to talk for longer just check out my extras theres some goodies down below you may interested in ,i can post on as a response on youtube,upload to a facebook or just send it straight to you , one more thing to accommodate to the setting for the video i can dress up or dress down however you would like just talk to me and let me know
im ready when you are, hope to hear from you soon :) any questions dont hesitate to ask me i dont bite ;-D