I will pulverize your item beyond recognition with a hammer and film it

hammer,pulverize,smash,destroy,obliterate,annihilate,crush,film,video,item,dvd,hardware
Click here for more details

I will pulverize your item beyond recognition with a hammer and film it
Manifest your wrath in a rain of steely justice! For the paltry fee of $5, I will be your hardware hitman and thoroughly obliterate your item for your infinite viewing pleasure
Video footage of the set-up, destruction, and aftermath will be delivered to you electronically
At your option, you may specify a message for me to say/shout as I smite your item

Please see my other services for options, such as a DVD of the footage, destruction of a digitally delivered picture, destruction of a locally purchased item (no shipping!), or to ship the remnants of the item that I have annihilated