I will read your text or script and send you a video in english or spanish up to 100 words anything you want with my female animated character

testimonial,female,animation,virtual,professional,spanish,english,girl,dvd,high quality
Click here for more details

I will read your text or script and send you a video in english or spanish up to 100 words anything you want with my female animated character
Hello for 5 dollars I can read a text or script up to 100 words just for you (english)
I will send
you a video in
AVI format DVD Quality NTSC (720x480) XVID compression, with my female animated character, if you don't want to use my audio you can send one (mp3 format and no more than 30secs
) and I will sincronize it with my female character

You can order extra service if you want the video on my youtube channel or if you need more words
Thank you! and have a nice day!
YOU MUST SENT THE SCRIPT OR TEXT

*Note: The voice and the character I use are not real humans