I will record a 30 or 60 second professional dry voice over for your project

voice over,radio,tv,narration,imaging,on hold messaging,commercials
Click here for more details

I will record a 30 or 60 second professional dry voice over for your project
If you are looking for a female-professional, upbeat, friendly read for your project you have come to the right place! I have been in radio and doing voice work for over 20 years and you can currently hear me all over the US and in Canada in grocery and convenience stores as well as on air locally
Send me your :30 or :60 script (up to 180 words-please count your words, if it's 300 words
it's 2 services etc
) and I will send you a professional quality mp3 or wave file
If you need your audio fast, you can purchase my express delivery service (see below) to get it in 24 hours
Please choose the "extra fast delivery" service so I am notified you want a rush