I will record a rap song about anything

rap,dis,funny,music,song,sing
Click here for more details

I will record a rap song about anything
I am a professional rap artist raising money to release my new album, so I will record a 16 bar rap verse/song that can be for a birthday, anniversary, Valentines, a funny diss for friends or any other special occasion for $5
People who have ordered this service needed it for background music for a commerical, a "pump-up" song for a sports team, and a practical joke on a friend! I have also done features for other artist with this service and believe me that is cheap! YOU MUST PROVIDE THE BEAT FOR THE $5 PRICE
Making a beat takes as long, if not longer, and is as much work as writing and recording the lyrics
I have also done features for other artist with this service and believe me that is cheap! Add the service extra for $10, if you need me to produce the beat for the song
If you need a whole song, then add the $20 service extra
Professionally mixed and mastered, high quality mp3 sent to you! For samples of my music, send me a message!