I will resove just about any wordpress issue or question you have

help,website,tutorial,white screen,wordpress,plugins,site assistance,tutor,install,error
Click here for more details

I will resove just about any wordpress issue or question you have
If you’re currently using WordPress – and need help getting the most out of your WordPress blog or website I can be of assistance
I am a Wordpress designer and have worked with this awesome program for several years
I will give you a step by step answer to your question or login to your site and resolve the issue
Just about any issue is allowed - if you think the issue is too complex contact me prior to buying and I'll let you know

SUGGESTED ISSUES: - basic site settings - creating posts & pages - navigation menu - setup/optimization - advice for organizing content - uploading media (photos, audio, videos) - installing &/or configuring plugins - adding products - theme settings/instructions - embedding youtube/vimeo or other videos - function errors - plugin suggestions - white screen of death
EXAMPLE QUESTIONS: How do I embed youtube video into a page? How should I categorize content? Ho do I add a contact form?





THINGS THAT DO NOT QUALIFY - open ended questions i
e - How many plugins should I install? Complex issues/requests - custom plugin creation - I'll provide a quote for such issues

Please note 1 question = 1 service