I will review and offer a new resume or cover letter for your specific background to help gain an interview

resume,cover letter,edit,grammar,revise,linked in
Click here for more details

I will review and offer a new resume or cover letter for your specific background to help gain an interview
CHECK OUT MY FEEDBACK!!!! My revised resumes are PROVEN to get you noticed and get your foot in the door!!!!
I was a recruiter for 15 years and know what employers look for in resumes and cover letters

This service is for either a resume OR a cover letter
I will review your document, and send you a resume template that you can customize with your background that has PROVEN results to get interviews!
A detailed, customized resume requires the service extra in which you would get your ENTIRE resume customized and redone!!! You will get a tailored resume in a format that will be noticed! This will also key-word optimize your resume to ensure your resume is searchable by recruiters in your field

Cover Letters: I will create a cover letter for you based on the job description! The cover letter would require only one service and I can create it from scratch using your resume and the description of your dream job!