I will review your book on amazon and promote it permanently on my book review blog

book review,amazon,kindle
Click here for more details

I will review your book on amazon and promote it permanently on my book review blog
I will review your Kindle ebook, write a positive review (up to 300-plus words), post the review on Amazon, and post it also on my SEO-optimized review blog, linking to your ebook's sales page
The review posted on my site is permanent and will never be deleted

Please provide a digital copy of your book (MOBI and DOC preferred, but can also read PDF), including the Amazon
com link to ensure I read and review the correct book
For a verified purchase review, you may need to purchase additional services as detailed in the instructions you'll find after purchasing the service