I will say anything of your choice/deliver a message/say happy holidays/etc as konata izumi

anime,manga,cartoon,japan,school girl,konata izumi,lucky star,greetings,holiday,blue hair
Click here for more details

I will say anything of your choice/deliver a message/say happy holidays/etc as konata izumi
I can say something or give a message to someone or wish someone happy holidays or something as a main character from anime the show Lucky Star , Konata Izumi
I do have the spring school uniform (the blue and yellow one), an other clothes are optional
(I don't have the typical pink and red long sleeved uniform)
I Just tell me what I should wear, what to say, etc
specifics
I do have a Santa hat as a holiday option as well
I do not have contacts to make my eyes green, but most of the time it's not noticeable on video, and it is still a recognizable cosplay

I will not say/do anything sexual/degrading/overly offensive/harmful to me or anyone else in any sort of very negative way