I will send you super cute illustrations already created by me

cute,bow,candy,illustration,drawings,digital,images,heart,flower,cupcake,sewing mold
Click here for more details

I will send you super cute illustrations already created by me
I am an illustrator and I'll send you a really cute collection of digital images created by me
You will receive 5 files themed: Flowers, Hearts, Candies and Cupcakes, Butterflies, Bows

all sweet things
In color and b&w version of each

You can use them digitally, printed or as Sewing Molds!! Perfect for plush projects

300 dpis - jpg

ATTENTION: I have an Extra option for "Custom orders", so you can choose the theme you want and I will draw some special illustrations, just for you! Choose your theme, talk to me and I will draw Just for you, just for your need!
-There is also another cool Extra option: The Personalized Greeting Card
You can tell me what is it for and i will customize a card JUST for you!