I will write a great press release between 300 to 400 words

writing,sales,internet,promotion,action,business,news,press release,marketing
Click here for more details

I will write a great press release between 300 to 400 words
I write for purpose, and with over 500 services completed my brand is content excellence to gain maximum reader attention
I specialize in writing professionally difficult and complex PR's for Kickstarter Campaigns, New Product Launches, Investment Pitches, Technology News, Political Campaigns, Image repair, Corporate News, Performing Artists, and Authors
This is the service to order when quality counts
I am a native born American writer, have an MBA, managed a quarter million dollar-advertising budget, Fortune 100 experience, small business owner, taught English In the Philippines, and am a Certified Personal Trainer
You will be pleased with the results! Please be aware that marketing experts now agree that in order for SEO to work using real content is a must
Using PRs, social media and real content are key to marketing success
I can create real meaningful content that is powerful and effective
If you are a new client please contact me
This service is run as a sustainable business, and I expect to be here for a long time, and not just between jobs
Thanks for your appreciation and continued support
Best Regards, LordSkye