I will write a script for your video testimonial, review or introduction video

testimonial,business,written script,video,website,review,company,movie,write
Click here for more details

I will write a script for your video testimonial, review or introduction video
Do you need testimonial, introduction, or review videomde, but need help writing the script? This is where I come in
I have been reading and writing scripts for hundreds of different websites over the last 2 years
I know the set-up of scripts and how to make them sound natural
Just send me the points you want included and details about your company/website and I will write it for you

Once the script is written, you can either give it to another person to create the video for you or you can purchase one of my services and I can make the video for you
If you just need a written script for a website, this is fine as well
***Up to 1 minute MAX (about 7 sentences)

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!