I will make a very natural video testimonial

promotion,testimonial,product,service,business,spokesperson,website,actress,review,natural
Click here for more details

I will make a very natural video testimonial
★★★ I´ll record the most NATURAL and friendly video testimonial of up to 30 seconds, PROMOTING your business, website, service or anything you want ★★★ __________________________ Just text me what to say (please write a script) ___________ *1 service = 50 WORDS*_________ You can EXPAND the video by purchasing more services ______________ CHOOSE a background: Leather Couch, Plain White Wall or Bedroom_____ CHECK OUT MY DEMO VIDEO and EXTRAS!____________________________________ ★It's a great way to promote YOUR business, review YOUR product or advertise YOUR website ★ Thanks for looking at my service!