I will professionally clean up to 10 minute of audio for your podcast or video

repair,audio,clean up,sound,improve,edit,pop,fix,denoise,dehum,hiss,filter,restoration
Click here for more details

I will professionally clean up to 10 minute of audio for your podcast or video
I am post production audio engineer and as a one service I will clean up (dehum, denoise, declick) up to 10 min of audio for your podcast or video

For extra service I will fix other problems: repair and removal of incident noise like phone ring, mobile phone interference, wind blow, background traffic, door slam etc etc, Please see my other services
Multiple services available for longer audio cleanup

Final price will be quoted after material samples are provided for assessment
My assessment of audio problems is free of charge
Any questions please ask, I'll be happy to help