I will juggle knives, fire clubs check out the gig extras for apples, bananaanas, even with a fire work on my head

video,juggle,apple,fruit,funny,comedy,mr marcus,fire,fireworks,clubs,perfromance,sketch
Click here for more details

I will juggle knives, fire clubs check out the gig extras for apples, bananaanas, even with a fire work on my head
My name is Mr-Marcus and have been a prof street entertainer for many years

****** 100% Ratings - TOP Seller ********
Like the name says, I will juggle a knife or two along with a fire club or two for five bucks – total of 3 objects to juggle

service extra for an apple or other fruit or vegetable which I will eat while juggling, spitting it out while I saying your special message

And, to top it all off, a live firework on my head
This is also a service extra
have a look below