I will draw whatever you request on a bristol artist trading card

illustration,cartoon,artist trading card,fanart,black and white
Click here for more details

I will draw whatever you request on a bristol artist trading card
Hi, I'm a professional freelance illustrator
From me, five dollars will get you one, fully original, black and white image on 2
5x3
5 Strathmore Bristol board, inked with Faber-Castell PITT artist pens (Indian ink pens, water proof and lightfast)

I will draw character/creature/portrait/etc you request in my own style
Characters/etc can be original or from tv/anime/comics/anything
I can also create something completely original

Each card will be signed and dated and sent to you via the postal service
I can email you a copy of the finished card before sending it, cards will be completed within the estimated complete time but I can't assure time of arrival via mail

What I won't do:
- Copy other people's work
You can't ask me to draw someone else's piece verbatim

- Overtly sexual pieces