I will write two original 400+ word seo keyword articles or blog posts

seo,writing,articles,keywords,website,content,blogs,writer,post,ezine,wordpress
Click here for more details

I will write two original 400+ word seo keyword articles or blog posts
Need a writer who is a NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER? Need someone who graduated from a major US university?
If you are TIRED of weak website content that doesn't add anything to your bottom line, you NEED to order my service to add some LIFE to your website! I grew up in the US and graduated from a top US university but I live in the Philippines now

I take your keywords and craft two 400 word minimum articles or blog posts from your keywords
ONE KEYWORD PER POST
The materials I make will pass copyscape

Written in an engaging and personable way
100% Grammatically correct
HIGH-QUALITY TEXT at very affordable rates
NO SPUN CONTENT - NO SOFTWARE INVOLVED
I am just a guy who loves to write and loves to learn new stuff! Absolutely NO PLR garbage

BONUS: Order 24 services in ONE ORDER, get 5 services free - This means if you order 48 articles, you get 10 free!!!
NOTE:
This is not for custom research or research papers

This is not for sales copy or brochure copy

NO Tutorials
NO product reviews
This is purely for article/blog post text

SAMPLE 1: http://www
dedicatedstaff
com/sample
pdf
SAMPLE 2: http://dedicatedstaff
com/sample2
pdf