I will add 20 comments on your facebook page, photo, post, video, with usa profiles

facebook,comments,fanpage,page,profile,likes
Click here for more details

I will add 20 comments on your facebook page, photo, post, video, with usa profiles
12hs delivery - 4800+ Reviews - Third year as one of the best rated sellers on fivess
Now that's experience! ##### For just $5, I'll post up to 20 Comments in your facebook fanpage, picture, post, etc
ORDER NOW AND GET 20 FREE LIKES! That's right, the accounts posting the comments will also like the object for free! The Top Quality Profiles we create will give you the best social boosting experience
They come with USA names & location, over 200 friends, profile pictures, and wall activity! ### IMPORTANT ### If you want to get the best out of this service, please send us the text you want us to post
Eg: 'I voted for Andy' - 'I love this picture'

- Remember that you can order this service up to 20 times (500 posts) for each link