I will create an ad or use your own and post it to 20 paid classified ad sites

ad,post,sites,classified
Click here for more details

I will create an ad or use your own and post it to 20 paid classified ad sites
NEW: If you have a YouTube video, please include link after your order
I can now add video to a few of the classified ad sites!


I will create a text or graphic classified ad for you (or use your own), then post your ad on up to 20 paid classified sites, and email verify the accounts and listings



This is manually done without software (to make sure it's done right) and professional quality
You're hiring a full time marketer using his OWN paid classified accounts


See Attached images below for examples of my work, ranging from logo's to magazine covers and live ads



Submissions will take a few days once started
I will provide a report, with links to your ads as well as a copy of the graphic I created (where applicable)



Example Graphic Ad:
http://raleigh
craigslist
org/cps/3513188732
html


For maximum effectiveness, please check out my service extras
Thank you!