I will create a fantastic movie from your pictures complete with soundtrack

pictures,movie,montage,wedding,vacation,video,memories
Click here for more details

I will create a fantastic movie from your pictures complete with soundtrack
Don't let all your pictures just sit in an album or your computer's hard drive! Turn those pictures into a movie that you and your family can watch over and over again
I will use up to 25 pictures and make them into a movie complete with the song of your choice

Let someone know you love them
Give them a montage of memories you have shared together
It makes a great present for Mother's Day, Father's Day, Christmas, birthdays, you name it!
Share pictures from your latest vacation with friends and family


in a movie!
Honor a dear one who has passed away by showing a video of highlights from his or her life

Give wedding guests a peek into the bride and groom's lives growing up in a tasteful video montage

Can't afford a videographer for your wedding, but still want a video? Send me wedding pictures and I'll make you one!
The possibilities are endless! Just send me up to 25 pictures and the song you would like to accompany them, and I'll deliver your movie in 3 days
Want more pictures? Buy more services! :) Each service will get you another 25 pictures and another song

My sample is taken from a video I made for my own wedding reception