I will create you a iphone/android mobile phone application that links to your facebook fan page

mobile,iphone,android,social,media,facebook,twitter,youtube,newsfeed,app
Click here for more details

I will create you a iphone/android mobile phone application that links to your facebook fan page
I will create you a iPhone/Android Mobile Application that will allow people put the app on their mobile phone and have access to your information on your Facebook Fan Page including About, Description, Phone Number, Gallery, and Events
This also includes help setting up a subdomain for the app that can be used with "m
yourdomain
com"
In addition, a QR code graphic is included that you can use to help get people to your mobile app
Links, integration, and maintenance to other online resources are available including Banner Customization, Twitter,YouTube, Instagram, Soundcloud, RSS Feed, Web Site, Wordpress, Tumblr, Contact e-Mail, iTunes, LinkedIn, Blogger, Pinterest, and BandsinTown at an extra fee
You must have a Facebook Fan Page