I will give you 100 dofollow approved comments with low 25 obl to 1 url

backlinks,dofollow,seo,comment,blog,post,low obl,serp
Click here for more details

I will give you 100 dofollow approved comments with low 25 obl to 1 url
**** Custom pricing available for 50+ orders
Serious buyers only *** I have a private network of 100 blogs (all
com) in the geek/tech niche:computers,comics, DVD/Blu-Ray movies, consumer electronics and video/console games (best) and accept from other niches (keyword diversity)

>>>>> Maintaining a private network of 100 private
com blogs with 100 IPs would cost you a minimum of $2200/year to have dofollow backlinks to your money sites
Blog owners can change to nofollow comments anytime! <<<<<
I will create 100 comments to 1 URL/KWs Low OBL(25) thus not spammed to death(500+ ) or buried to a 2nd page after 1 hr
of being posted
***
The network (Nov
2012 update) has 17 PR2, 23 PR1, 60 PR0 on the homepage on 100 unique IPs
****
Report given AFTER to build backlinks so could get a PR1+ later on :D Btw, some posts are PR1 now

No adult, pharma,Gambling


****
Please, don't ask the URLs for security reasons before order! ****
I support ISO-8859-1 - Latin 1 characters

****** First time buyers get a BONUS when you order (mentioned it to me)!