I will purchase, like and review your ebook

promotion,kindle,writing,marketing,pinterest
Click here for more details

I will purchase, like and review your ebook
**Top eBook Reviewer** It is important to have positive reviews to increase sales
I will purchase it (all genres are ok), like it, and post a positive review 48 hours after purchase (for authenticity)
I will do this on 2 or 3 different online sellers if requested
If there are reviews on both amazon
com and amazon
co
uk, I will post these at 48 hours intervals unless otherwise specified
Please note: I am unable to purchase items on amazon
co
uk (however I am happy to do unverified reviews)
I am happy to add TAGS if requested, and I will also click "yes I found this review helpful" on your last 100 4 & 5 star reviews (if requested)
You can of course provide a review of your own, as you know your book better than I do, however I am also happy to compose a quality review of my own based on a quick overview of your book
If your book is over 99c, please purchase two or more services as follows: 0
99-1
99=1 service
2
99-4
99=2 services
5
99-8
99=3 services
9
99-12
99=4 services
Thank you and I look forward to working with you!