I will record an energetic 1 minute testimonial for your business or product

testimonial,audio,voice over,video,advertising
Click here for more details

I will record an energetic 1 minute testimonial for your business or product
For $5 I will record a 1-minute testimonial about your product or business! $5 gets you AUDIO only
Get one of the service extras below and you'll receive a video of your testimonial too! Choice of me sitting in chair or in front of green screen while looking off to the side and saying your script
(See video for example
) Buyer MUST supply me with script in paragraph form (no profanity); if you want me to write it, you must get the service extra below
For testimonials over 1 minute, just order 1 more service per minute time frame
Audio will be sent in MP3 format; videos will be sent to you via
mov format unless otherwise requested