I will write a 500 word blog post for you

writing,blog,bulk,large,content,website,post,article,author
Click here for more details

I will write a 500 word blog post for you
This is nearly the same as my other popular blog writing service that is well-reviewed on fivess, except there's a catch! This one is geared specifically for those of you who want blog writing done in BULK, LARGE quantities
Price per post is the same, but this service offers me a little more time from the deadline to complete large quantities of blogs at once without turning in the order late (2 week completion date)
With this service, in two week's time, I can write up to 100 blog posts (completely original content, 500 words each) for you
So, if you want 100 posts, buy 100 of these services (or any corresponding number of posts/services between 1-100) and I'll get on it! You'll have a finished post or set of posts in two weeks