Click here for more details
I will write a french poetry on any theme of your choice, and up to 15 lines/verses, following your guidelines
Being a french speaker with a phd in "Litterature Moderne et Ancienne" is not an easy things to live with everyday : but it doesn't prevent you from wanting to share poetry and help those who need some "Romantic" in their life !
I will write a poetry up to 15 verses, just for you and I will follow any demands you may have regarding the format (verse length, rhyming pattern, etc), the theme, or others (provided it's feasible of course)
I will also provide you with a translation (which will not be poetic, but just here to help with the understanding)
EX :
Si je meurs d'ennui et non pas d'emoi,
Laisse-moi affirmer les pensées qui me hantent,
Alors que l'ame blessée n'attend plus que moi,
Afin que la mort, pour mon salut, ne chante