Click here for more details
I will write a powerful article on any topic
Marketing & Advertising is the lifeblood to any online business
One thing about marketing that will never change, content, mass keyword content is the key to success
Outside social media, the second most powerful form of advertising is content
Fact, and this fact will never change, people search for information and answers
Unless you have a serviceantic budget, the only way for your site, business, product, or service that will compete is through the power of content advertising, articles
I will write a 400 word, keyword concentrated article focusing on the subject matter of your choice
You will provide me with the background information, and website
I will present you with the word document, to submit to the various sites
This service includes one revision
Please note, I do not write articles on any adult content
Please message me before you buy with the topic