Click here for more details
I will write a tech article for your blog w/ search engine keywords and tags
If you are NOT FOR SURE what tech content you want written about, please CONTACT ME FIRST before you place the order
Placing the order and then talking about what you want is just wasting precious order delivery time
>>>>>>>>>>REMEMBER: TIME IS MONEY!<<<<<<<<<<
Column Length:
******************
Minimum: 500 words
Maximum: 1,200 words
Column Content:
*******************
Any tech content that must be specified
-Please be clear and concise on content that you want
-Example:
Good: "Please write me an 700 word comparison article on the iPhone 5 and the Samsung Galaxy S3 with on graphical chart
"
Bad: "Um, article about phones with pictures
kthxbai"
Keywords and Tags:
************************
I will insert keywords in the column that are commonly used and resulted in search engines
I will also provide tags in a separate text file for you to use along with the column once you post it on your blog
NOTE: I CANNOT promote your site and I CANNOT rank your site to the top results page of search engines; that is on you
However, the keywords and tags I provide for you can make it easier and much more likely to be found